Thursday, April 8, 2010

Love holidays and sewing

Wow!! Has it really been that long since I posted. It has been lovely being on holidays, I have achieved quite a lot over the last couple of weeks.
One of the main things has been getting my friendship quilt together. We all completed a strip for each other, it was lots of fun. Now I just need to quilt it.

For quite some time I have wanted to learn to stipple on my own machine. I needed lots of practice and then decided to just go for it on a quilt top I made last year. I think I am quite clever!!!!

There are still 3 quilt tops to be quilted........................

2 comments:

Bernadette said...

Well done it looks great!

Annie said...

You ARE clever, and I love your bush fire quilt. It has inspired me to do more of mine. Thanks for a lovely "sewing Saturday night"