Wednesday, July 9, 2008






The holidays are flying by. I have been busy catching up with friends and some very productive sewing time. A sewing day with the girls was most enjoyable. It has been great spending time at home with the kids. Pa made a puppet theatre for the kids, I made the red curtains with the gold trim (as requested) and my 8 year old girl added the final decorations. I recently took part in a New York Beauties class, so decided to try this pattern using black, red and gold, all different colours for me!

7 comments:

Annie said...

Love the puppet theatre Janette! Have to learn how to do the pointy stars. I've almost got my room back together.

Jodie said...

Awesome little theatre - welcome to blogland!

Leanne said...

Welcome to blogland..... love the puppet theatre.

Bernadette said...

Welcome to blogland Janette!

KatieDid said...

Hey Janette, hope you had a great holiday end. Glad to see that you have completed more New York Beauty blocks. They are looking great!

little women said...

Hi Janette, great to see our local talent on screen. I look forward to sharing a little of your world.

Annie said...

I'm wondering how to link to Little Women - another local???